123Dentist is Canada’s largest majority dentist-owned network of dental practices with more than 220 locations nationwide and in excess of 3000 employees. Our dentist first, patient focused philosophy, empowers our teams with the tools and support needed to provide industry leading care. We’re now recruiting an experienced Revenue Accountant to join the team based at our Burnaby Head Office.
As the successful candidate, you will have a strong attention to detail and be excited to work alongside a dedicated team that shares the same drive and commitment to ensuring accuracy in all aspects of their work.
Please note: being fully bilingual (English/French) is a requirement, as we have a growing and important presence in QB.
Here’s What You Get to Do:
- Monitor the cash activity for incoming funds through RBC Express
- Analyze data in the dental practice software to determine refunds to patients and insurance companies
- Coordinate refunds for processing to the Accounts Payable Clerk
- Compile monthly data from the dental practice software to enter the revenue journal entries in the accounting software
- Calculate monthly associate fees to dentists based on financial data and coordinate with the Accounts Payable Clerk to process payments
- Complete bank reconciliations for many dental practices
- Ad hoc projects for the Revenue Accounting group.
What We are Looking for:
- Completion of entry level bookkeeping courses at a college level
- 2-4 years of experience working in an Accounting role
- General understanding of basic bookkeeping and accounting journal entries
- Intermediate level of capability with Microsoft Excel
- Knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics GP would be beneficial
- Bilingual in French is highly desirable with solid communication skills in particular to reading, interpreting to English and speaking as we have several QB-based dental practices.
What We are Offering:
- Full-time permanent employment, competitive salary and excellent benefits package
- Bilingual: French/English speaking
- A collaborative team that will support and train you
- Challenging and rewarding role that will develop your skillset and talent
- Dynamic, fast-paced and growing company, with an entrepreneurial, ‘can do’ attitude.
We are an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.