This role comes with $1,000 signing bonus, schedule flexibility, benefits and free parking!
Grandview Corners Dental & Wellness is searching for an organized, experienced Senior Dental Receptionist on a full-time basis who will oversee and ensure the dental office operates efficiently.
The ideal Senior Dental Receptionist for our team would be excited to develop and implement innovative methods to optimize patient experience, improve the flow of patients into practice, and create working harmonies between the front desk office and dental professional team.
WHAT WE ARE OFFERING:
- $1,000 signing bonus
- Full-time permanent offer with a competitive salary
- Comprehensive benefits package
- Schedule flexibility
- Free parking
- Challenging and rewarding role to train and lead the front desk team, to create synergies between front desk and treatment/clinical areas and overall ensure the practice functions efficiently and smoothly
- Ownership over the atmosphere and environment of the office, to make changes and improvements that will enhance not only the patient experience but the staff experience
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- 2-4 years of dental office administrator experience/receptionist or combination of diploma in dental office administration and 1-2 years administrative experience
- Highly proficient in MS Office (MS Excel and MS Outlook)
- Strong written and communication skills when speaking with patients and dental providers
- Strong knowledge of medical and dental terminology and processes
- Experience in optimization of scheduling patient appointments
- Demonstrated the ability to manage multiple priorities
- Experience maintaining a professional level of patient privacy
Hours & Days:
- Tuesday 10am-6pm
- Wednesday 12pm-8pm
- Thursdays & Fridays 9am-5pm
- * Working Saturdays is optional
123Dentist is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.