The team at Quad Dental are looking to add a new Senior Dental Receptionist on a full-time basis.
The ideal Receptionist for our team is someone who not only loves interacting with patients and being their first point of contact but also enjoys working behind the scenes to organize and execute the day-to-day administration and coordination of the office.
Meet the Quad Dental Team here: https://www.quaddental.ca/meet-our-team/
WHAT WE ARE OFFERING:
- Permanent full-time employment
- Modern clinic located in the centre of North York city – close to many bus lines
- Training from experienced front desk staff to ensure success in your role
- Collaborative and reliable team; working at Quad Dental, you will experience a team-oriented environment as it is a massive part of who we are. You will enjoy coming to the office and being part of the close-knit family.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
- 2-4 years of experience as a dental office administrator / receptionist or combination of diploma in dental office administration and 2 minimum years administrative experience
- Highly proficient in MS Office (MS Excel and MS Outlook)
- Experience in optimization of scheduling patient appointments
- Demonstrated the ability to manage multiple priorities
- Experience maintaining a professional level of patient privacy
123Dentist is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.