Panatella Dental is hiring a new Treatment Coordinator on a Full-time basis.
The successful candidate will play a critical role within the practice, accountable for driving practice performance, leading employees, and enhancing the patient experience. This leadership role demonstrates enthusiasm and passion for patient care.
Panatella Dental is a family focused, full-service dental clinic in the NW region of Calgary. Our team is made up of dentists, hygienists, and other professional support staff dedicated to providing outstanding service and care for you and your family. Our dedication to professionalism and continuing education always shines through, but we never shy away from a good bit of fun either! Whether you need teeth cleaning and a regular check-up or more acute emergency services, our full-service dental clinic is just a phone call away. With a large team of dentists ready to help, Panatella Dental is sure to be able to fit you in for an appointment.
WHAT WE ARE OFFERING:
- Full time employment
- Competitive wages
- Health coverage – Health Spending Account
- Flexible Hours
- Collaborative team and environment to help you succeed as a Treatment coordinator
- Work in an environment where we value patients as well as our staff.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
- 1-2 years of experience as a dental office administrator / receptionist or combination of diploma in dental office administration
- Highly proficient in MS Office (MS Excel and MS Outlook)
- Experience in optimization of scheduling patient appointments
- Demonstrated the ability to manage multiple priorities
- Experience maintaining a professional level of patient privacy
- Experience working with Dental practice management software
123Dentist is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.